MAJESTIC BREATHLESS WHITEOUT
(Gangtok 3Nights – Lachen 1Nights – Lachung 1Nights – Pelling 2Nights – Darjeeling 2Nights)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachen check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachen.
Early Morning drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel. After lunch & drive to Lachung (8,700 ft.). Arrive by evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachung.
Early Morning drive to Yumthang Valley (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) and Sai Temple in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Sang-Ngag Choling (Sky Walk), New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.) via Singla Check post. On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) back to hotel. After breakfast start at 8.30 AM visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia loop. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- 5% GST Extra In Total Package Cost
- Milk Charges for infants or children below 5 years are directly payable at the hotel.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.